skip to Main Content

Other Permits

Additional permits are often required when performing a stream project. Below are links to other agency permitting sites:

Gallatin County Floodplain permit

Army Corps of Engineers 404 permit

Montana Department of Environmental Quality 318 permit

124 Permit information (a 310 permit for goverment agencies) contact: (no link available)

FWP Region 3 Office
1400 South 19th
Bozeman, MT 59718
Phone: (406) 994-4042
Phone: (406) 994-4043
Fax: (406) 994-4090

Navigable Rivers Land Use License/Easement


Back To Top